Here is how you can reach us
Welcome, We are blessed to have you.
Whether curious or seriously seeking a “church home,” you are very much welcome. The steps below help you know what to expect on Sundays, but there are plenty of weekday programs if you want to visit them.
We are located at:Silver Spring Campus
7961 Eastern Ave
Silver Spring, MD 20910
What should you expect
1. Prayer Intercessory prayers start at 9:00 a.m
2. Worship Service Worship is at 8:30 a.m. ( French Service) and 10:30 a.m. (English Service). On your first visit, it is better to arrive about 15 minutes early, or 30 minutes early if you need time to ask questions; drop your children in children classroom…
3. Arrive and Get Parked Arriving 15 minutes before the service starts will make things easier in looking for parking space.
4. Find a Place for Yourself and Your Children Our Greeters/ Ushers are ready to answer your questions before, between, and after service. Just look for them- They can also help you choose a City Group that is right for you.
5. Celebrate Through Worship Greeters will welcome you into the worship sanctuary and give you a program outlining the service. Ushers will help you find a seat. At some point of the service, everyone is invited to stand and greet one another with handshakes. You will be recognized and welcome as visitor. Also during the service, you will be given an opportunity to complete a visitor’s registration card. Please complete this card and place it in the offering basket as it is passed later in the service. The church may use this information to express our thanks for your visit and to express our love to you as a Christian community. We thank you in advance for the opportunity to greet you and to make you feel right at home. Prayer, Praise & Worship, Biblical teaching, Giving, Altar-call are key components of our worship service.
6. Let Us Help You If you would like to talk about a personal concern, look for the Greeters ask for some of our leaders. These men and women have been trained to listen and encourage, and they are eager to help. They also can pray with you.